- From Milan or Venice: Motorway A4 Turin-Trieste
- Exit Padova West; Follow the bypass west (Corso Australia)
- Off for Abano.
After 4 km you will arrive in Abano Terme > Turn right into Via V. Flacco
After about 500 meters - Turn left into Pacinotti and immediately right into Via Galvani. The Hotel Astoria is located in Piazza C. Colombo, on your left.
- From Florence, Bologna: Motorway A13 Bologna-Padova - Exit-Terme Euganee;
Follow the SS Adriatica towards Padua
- At the Mezzavia, turn left.
After the underpass, continue in direction Abano
- At the first roundabout turn right into Via Romana Continue for about 1 km
- At the first roundabout turn left into V. Flacco
After about 500 meters - Turn left into Pacinotti and immediately right into Via Galvani. The Hotel Astoria is located in Piazza C Abano Colombo, on your left.
- Terme Euganee Abano Montegrotto Railway Station
- Venice Marco Polo Airport(60 km)
a) Service of the SITA bus to Abano Terme, with frequent fast services (travel time 1 hour 20 minutes). - Get off at Piazza C. Columbus, in front of the "Casa di Cura" of Abano
b) Service SITA bus to Padova, leaving every half hour (travel time 1 hour).
- Get off at the train station of Padua From the station square:
- Every 20 minutes bus lines A, M, T, AT direct to Abano (journey time 30 minutes, bus stop in Piazza C. Colombo)
- Alternatively, taxi service on request (contact us for booking).
Minibus or at reduced prices:
Alternatively, book a minibus service
- Treviso airport (70 km)