How to reach us
From Milan or Venice: Motorway A4 Turin-Trieste
– Exit Padova West; Follow the bypass west (Corso Australia)
– Off for Abano.
After 4 km you will arrive in Abano Terme > Turn right into Via V. Flacco
After about 500 meters – Turn left into Pacinotti and immediately right into Via Galvani. The Hotel Astoria is located in Piazza C. Colombo, on your left.
From Florence, Bologna: Motorway A13 Bologna-Padova – Exit-Terme Euganee;
Follow the SS Adriatica towards Padua
– At the Mezzavia, turn left.
After the underpass, continue in direction Abano
– At the first roundabout turn right into Via Romana Continue for about 1 km
– At the first roundabout turn left into V. Flacco
After about 500 meters – Turn left into Pacinotti and immediately right into Via Galvani. The Hotel Astoria is located in Piazza C Abano Colombo, on your left.
Terme Euganee Abano Montegrotto Railway Station.
Venice Marco Polo Airport(60 km)
a) Service of the SITA bus to Abano Terme, with frequent fast services (travel time 1 hour 20 minutes). – Get off at Piazza C. Columbus, in front of the “Casa di Cura” of Abano
b) Service SITA bus to Padova, leaving every half hour (travel time 1 hour).
– Get off at the train station of Padua From the station square:
– Every 20 minutes bus lines A, M, T, AT direct to Abano (journey time 30 minutes, bus stop in Piazza C. Colombo)
– Alternatively, taxi service on request (contact us for booking).
Minibus or at reduced prices:
Alternatively, book a minibus service
Treviso airport (70 km)